2015 has been an exciting year at ProSymmetry. We’ve been working with a continuously growing client base, travelled to shows across the nation and around the world and our team have been hard at work adding great new features to our products – in particular to Tempus Resource. It was therefore high time we began updating our blog with fresh news and views and start giving back to the resource management community through our Tempus Resource blog.
We’ll be posting fresh content regularly, so make sure to check back often. The aim of all our posts will be to give you useful, practical, timely and interesting info from a trusted source. We live and breathe resource management, so you can always depend on us for advice that comes from real experience.
Specifically, we’ll be using the blog to communicate about:
- The latest news from ProSymmetry
- Product updates and improvements to Tempus Resource
- Timely views and opinions on the Resource Management industry in general
Of course, if there are specific topics you want us to cover, or advice you think the community needs to hear, we’d love to hear from you so get in touch via the comments box below.
Whether you want to find out more about us, our products or our opinions; this blog will offer you a wealth of useful resources. Our guidance and walk-through blogs will be particularly useful to anyone struggling with a resource management niggle. All the latest updates and new release information will help you plan and prepare, and our news and opinion posts will offer you a place to discuss thoughts and ideas directly with ProSymmetry.
Our Tempus Resource blog will soon be fit to burst with inspiring ideas, informative posts and great guides. However, we get that you might need that all important question answering right now, so over the last few weeks we’ve been doing a lot of work on our website, YouTube channel and our user manuals:
- You can follow our YouTube channel here. It’ll be updated regularly with new content and step-by-step guides to using our tools
- Our new Resources page will help you learn more about Prosymmetry’s tools
- Follow us on Twitter and be the first to hear about news from the world of Resource Management
- Connect with us on LinkedIn for further resources
- Speak to us direct to request a copy of the Tempus Resource user manual
- And don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or queries
We plan to inspire, inform and educate our readers in the dynamic Resource Management market.
So, watch this space!